Act, 2000 (hereinafter referred to as the "Act”), Information Technology (Reasonable
Security Practices and Procedures and Sensitive Personal Information) Rules, 2011 (hereinafter referred to
as the "IT rules") and the Information Technology (Intermediary Guidelines) Rules 2011
(hereinafter referred to as the "Intermediary Rules") and such other applicable laws. Through this Privacy
Policy, GoldenTeam provides information about the details it collects from Advisors (including but not limited
to personal and sensitive information as described in the IT rules) hereinafter referred to as "Information"
(It is explicitly clarified that the term "Information" shall mean and include the
data, the mode of removal or updating Advisor Information, practices and safety measures and grievance
redressal mechanisms in the following manner:-
GoldenTeam is engaged in the business of advertising the financial products on its Application to the
Advisors to enable them to promote the same to End-Customers. For more information about the products
please go through the Application.
GoldenTeam collects the following Information from the Advisor for the following purposes:
a. Information collected and purpose it is collected for
- Access to location – to enable the Advisor to use the Application.
- Biometric Access (face-scan, fingerprint scan) and screen lock to enable Advisor to access the
- mobile number registered on UPI payment system – for remitting payment of the
- WhatsApp permission for sending a notification, for sharing leads and product related
information, messages, invite links etc.
- Contacts - To enable advisor to add new End-Customers to the Application.
- Aadhar number - for KYC compliance.
- PAN number - for KYC compliance.
- Address as per Aadhar – for KYC compliance.
- Bank details – to remit the payment
- Paytm Mobile No. – to remit the payment
- Email ID - for communication purposes
- Camera - To enable the advisor to take pictures for the purposes of the Application
- Photo Gallery – To enable the advisor to upload a profile photo
- Educational Certificates – For verifying the advisor's educational qualification for making
them an insurance agent.
- Such other ancillary details connected to the aforesaid.
GoldenTeam collects the following information from the End Customer for the following purposes:
- Mobile No. – To register end-customer details on the Application before they can proceed to
apply to the Products on the Application.
- PAN no. – For KYC compliance and to register end-customer details on the Application before
they can proceed to apply to the Products on the Application.
- Name as per Aadhaar Card – for KYC compliance and to register end-customer details on the
Application before they can proceed to apply to the Products on the Application.
- Email Address – for communication purposes to register end-customer details on the Application
before they can proceed to apply to the Products on the Application.
- Pin-code - To register end-customer details on the Application before they can proceed to apply
to the Products on the Application.
Purpose of collecting information
While the specific purposes are covered above, the generic statement of purpose is as mentioned below:
- To enable Advisor and End Customer to use the Application
- To enable the Advisor to withdraw the amount from the bank.
- To facilitate the transactions or report on these transactions;
- To undertake research and analytics for offering or improving the products/services and their
security and service quality;
- To check and process Advisor's requirements or instructions or requests received from End
Customers and/or Advisors in respect of the products.
- To share with Advisor, updates on changes to the products/services and their terms and
conditions including the Application's terms and conditions.
- To verify identity and to provide products to the Advisor.
- To carry credit checks, screenings or due diligence checks as lawfully required by the GoldenTeam .
- To undertake financial/regulatory/management reporting, and create and maintain various risk
- To conduct audits and for record-keeping purposes.
- To comply with the requirements of applicable laws/regulations and/or court orders/regulatory
- To allow Advisors to sign-up or set-up their account with GoldenTeam .
- To initiate legal action in case of breach by Advisor .
- The Information is collected for GoldenTeam to understand the kind of Advisor and End Customers
accessing GoldenTeam Application.
- The Information is collected for GoldenTeam to understand the Advisor and End Customer behaviour
and to customize or modify or enhance its services accordingly.
- The information is collected for the End Customers to explore and apply for Products listed on
GoldenTeam neither rent's nor sell's User personal information in personally identifiable form to anyone.
GoldenTeam shares User's personal information in personally identifiable form with third parties only as
associates/employees and auditors/attorneys hereinafter referred to as "Authorised Personnel” and third
party software enabled on the Application in its electronic and physical databases. However, it is
hereby clarified that:
- Reasonable safety practices as per Indian standards are enabled on the Application (and the
GoldenTeam Application is encrypted), the electronic and physical databases to protect the data
collected by GoldenTeam and to prevent unauthorized access to third parties.
- The Authorised Personnel will be provided access to the data only on a need to know basis and
with an obligation cast on them to protect the confidentiality of such data.
- GoldenTeam will not share User personal information with third parties without User permission
unless GoldenTeam 's ownership changes or GoldenTeam merge's or enters into a joint-venture with
another party; or GoldenTeam is required to do so under any law, or in connection with any legal
proceedings and/or to defend our legal rights.
- GoldenTeam does not knowingly collect personal and sensitive information from persons aged below
In case Advisor wishes to obtain a copy of their personal information or wants to delete or update their
personal information or withdraw their consent to publish their Information or if the Advisor has any
grievance pertaining to the GoldenTeam 's Application then such person can contact GoldenTeam 's grievance
officer by sending an email or mobile no regarding their request to with the subject line as
grievance". Upon satisfactorily ascertaining the credentials of the person seeking the
information, GoldenTeam shall with the Advisor's cooperation, assist them in redressing the grievance or
request in a timebound manner. Further, it is clarified that in the event the Advisor withdraws their
consent to publish their Information or makes a request of above-mentioned nature in the manner
specified above, GoldenTeam shall at its sole discretion have the rights to disable or restrict or block
such Advisor's registration or access to the Application.
GoldenTeam may use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when the User visit the Application or
GoldenTeam shall post third-party financial products on the Application. When the Advisor or End-User
applies for such products the End-Customer may be redirected to the said third-party webpage or
application. These companies and third-parties may use information (including but not limited to) the
User's name, address, email address, telephone number, or sensitive personal information) about User's
visit to the Application in order to provide advertisements about the products and services of interest
to User. Further, such advertisements may have hyperlinks that lead to the advertiser's or third-party's
website. COMPANY HEREBY EXPRESSLY CLARIFIES THAT COMPANY IS NOT MAKING ANY WARRANTIES AND SHALL UNDER NO
CIRCUMSTANCES BE RESPONSIBLE FOR THE PRIVACY SAFEGUARDS OF SUCH WEBSITES OR APPLICATIONS OR THE ACCURACY
OR AUTHENTICITY OF THE DATA CONTAINED IN SUCH WEBSITES OR THE ADVERTISEMENTS, USERS ARE ADVISED TO REFER
WHEN USING SUCH THIRD PARTY WEBSITES.
FOR THE USER TO VISIT OR USE THE APPLICATION. IN THE EVENT, THE USER DISAGREES TO PROVIDE SUCH
ACCEPTANCE THEN SUCH USERIS REQUIRED TO LEAVE/STOP VISITING OR USING THE APPLICATION IMMEDIATELY. THE
USER'S ACT OF USING OR VISITING THE APPLICATION SHALL BE DEEMED AS ACCEPTANCE BY THE USER TO THE PRIVACY
modification shall (unless specified otherwise) be effective from the date the same is published on the
time to ascertain if any update or modification has been made to the same.
While GoldenTeam has taken appropriate steps for the security and protection of Application, however,
GoldenTeam shall not be responsible for any breach of security or the disclosure of personal data for
reasons outside its control, such as hacking, social engineering, cyber terrorism, espionage by third
parties, or any events by way of force majeure such as sabotage, fire, flood, explosion, acts of God,
civil commotion, strikes or industrial action of any kind, riots, insurrection, war or acts of